- In light of the closing of Ottawa’s “last downtown movie theatre”, the World Exchange Plaza, Ottawa Rewind takes a look at another abandonded urban theatre.
- APT 613 continue their Hidden Gem series with an example of how the historic meets the contemporary at the corner of Elgin and Sparks.
- Trying to make some cycling resolutions for the new year? Modal Mom can show you how its done – with a good dose of sarcasm and humour.
- An interesting look at the Lost bridges over the Queensway comes via West Side Action.
- Interested in skating on a rink that has been open to the public since 1872? OutdoorOttawa shares an image of both the past and present condition of the rink at Rideau Hall.
Do you know of an Ottawa urbanism blog we should be following? Let us know!