A Spacing holiday staple, we take all of the past year’s issues (and a few other goodies) and gift wrap it all in a TTC route map. This year’s gift packs are now available to pre-order on our store and, for the first time, include FOUR issues: Winter 2012 national issue, Summer 2012 “The Disaster issue”, Fall 2012 national issue, and our upcoming Winter 2012-2013 “Tall vs Small issue” (due out in early December).
Not only that, we’re also throwing in one of our Canada City 64-page notebooks, as well as a special promo code to receive 20% off a subscription, all for only $20!
Our holiday gift packs are a great way to introduce a friend, loved one, or colleague to Spacing (especially if you use the promo code on a gift subscription for them!), or to catch yourself up on what we’ve been up to over the last year. Our gift packs are a limited edition item and only available for the holidays, so make sure to pre-order your copy before it’s gone!
Keep reading for all the info.
In these four issues, you’ll be getting some great features such as:
- Our creative mapping contest winners
- What would happen to Toronto during a: drought, tornado, earthquake, fuel crisis, U.S. invasion, and zombie apocalypse!
- Featured interviews with Vancouver mayor Gregor Robertson and Montreal street artist Roadsworth
- Toronto’s streets as flags
- How Rob Ford lost control of city council
- The restoration of the R.C. Harris filtration plant
- The ghost of Gibraltar Point
PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre-order offer as our winter 2012-2013 issue will not be released until Dec 10. All pre-orders will be shipped on Thursday, Dec 13, before Canada Post’s holiday cut off.
If you wish to pick up this product directly from Spacing’s office at 720 Bathurst Street in Toronto after Dec 14, please schedule a time by contacting our subscriptions manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org