Geist magazine is one of a number of non profit lease holders in the City-owned Woodward’s Heritage Building. Due to a recent vacancy by two of Geist’s sub-tenants, space has become available and Geist are seeking one or two non profit Vancouver based cultural groups who may be interested in sub-leasing from Geist.
Details as follows:
- Space available for rent in the Geist office in the Woodward’s heritage building.
- Minimum space available: about 140 sq feet
- Maximum space available: about 360 sq feet
- Shared board room: 280 sq feet
- Shared sink and microwave area
Space available for Vancouver-based cultural non-profits (no exceptions)
Tenant responsible for noise/sound barriers if needed and all equipment and furnishings.
To be discussed.
The selection of a sub-tenant(s) will be the responsibility of Geist as the lease holder for the space. Geist will coordinate a selection process and make recommendation to the City of Vancouver for final approval.
Michal Kozlowski – email@example.com, 604.681.9161
Geist is a literary magazine of ideas and culture, founded and operated in Vancouver since 1990.