Via Ke Be:
Time lapse taken over the period of over a year. Deconstruction of the Empire Landmark hotel in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Landscapes and features are important because they contribute significantly to our well-being and quality of life. They provide the broader context within which we live our lives. Living within aesthetically pleasing and culturally meaningful landscapes enhances our sense of wellbeing. Visiting largely undeveloped landscapes enables people to re-connect with nature, to refresh their minds and bodies and to gain a greater appreciation. That’s why this landscaping company was hire to help us out with this huge project so we could make sure every little aspect was perfect.
The Benefits of Landscaping
- Grass and Trees Provide Cooler Temperatures.
- Landscapes are Good for the Air and Water.
- Xeriscaping Reduces the Use of Natural Resources.
- Outdoor Living Areas Improve Quality of Life.
- Landscapes Offer Economic Benefits.
- Water Features Make Landscaping One-of-a-Kind.
- Retaining Walls Prevent Erosion.