Some highlights from across the Ottawa blogosphere:
- At West Side Action, Eric Darwin offers some suggestions about the art of the argument at city planning committee meetings.
- Via The Incidental Cyclist, Kathryn Hunt comments on the joys and perils of bicycling in what she calls “Proper Spring”.
- Images of Centretown points out the painting activities in progress on the McKenzie King Bridge of local artist Patrick John Mills, now blogging about Day 27.
- Urbsite tells the backstory of the Union du Canada Building. This is particularly timely, given its recent sale to Claridge Homes.
- Vanier Now poses this question: “What would be Vanier’s greatest public space, or – perhaps more importantly – its public space with the greatest potential?”
We’ll close out the long Eastern weekend with a question of our own: are there any weblogs you think we should be keeping an eye on?