Plant Architect & Shore Tilbe Irwin were announced the winner of the Nathan Phillips Square competition. For more information on the competing schemes see the Spacing Wire post or the City of Toronto’s website.
Also, check out the Toronto Star article.
The rest of the team members were:
- Peter Lindsay Schaudt Landscape Architecture, Inc. (landscape design collaborator, Chicago)
- Adrian Blackwell (urban design collaborator and art consultant, Toronto)
- Blackwell Bowick Partnership Limited (structural engineering, Toronto)
- Blanche Lemko van Ginkel (historical guidance, Toronto)
- Crossey Engineering Ltd. (integrated mechanical and lighting systems design, Toronto)
- Enermodal Engineering Limited (environmental and sustainability design and integration, Kitchener, Ontario)
- Theatre Projects Consultants (theatre consultant, S. Norwalk, Connecticut)
- Vermeulens Inc. (quantity surveying, Richmond Hill, Ontario)
crossposted to bricoleurbanism.org