First off, Spacing wants to thank everyone who has purchased our Pinko buttons and magnets either through our web site or in retail stores. We’ve received loads of attention over the last two days from local and national media, as well as thousands of messages on Facebook and Twitter. We’ve already had to produce 3,000 buttons and magnets in the last 24 hours.
We’ve been inundated with retail requests and have a handful of new stores selling our Pinko buttons and magnets. The following is a list of all the retail outlets:
• Swipe Books ( 401 Richmond St. W., 1st floor )
• Outer Layer ( 577 Queen St W. )
• Outer Layer ( 430 Bloor St W. )
• Curbside Cycle ( 412 Bloor St. W. )
• Sweet Pete’s Bike Shop ( 517 Bloor St. W. )
• Urbane Cycle ( 180 John St. )
• Red Pegasus ( 628 College St. )
• Wise Daughters (3079B Dundas St W.)
• Sweetpea Blooms ( 163 Roncesvalles Ave. )
• She Said Boom ( 393 Roncesvalles Ave. )
• Type Books ( 883 Queen St. W. )
• Anarres Natural Health ( 12 Ossington Crescent )
The following stores will begin to carry the buttons and magnets starting this weekend (always good to call ahead to see how depleted their stock has become)
And to show just how Pinko we are, Spacing is happy to share the wealth: we will make a donation to the Darling Home For Kids in Milton, Ontario. The child hospice was originally named the Rose Cherry Home For Kids because of the work and generosity of the Cherry family.