WHAT: Ride Guide Photo Contest
WHO: The TTC and Spacing magazine
DEADLINE: July 4th, 2013 (today!)
LINK: The official contest page on TTC.ca
Spacing is happy to announce a contest in partnership with the TTC: The Ride Guide Photo Contest! We are seeking photographs for use on the cover of the TTC’s 2013 Summer and Fall Ride Guides, and on the TTC website.
Here’s the stuff you need to know:
- maximum of five (5) photos per person
- Photographs are not to contain images of any identifiable persons
- The contest is is open to all amateur photographer residents of Canada
- The judges will select the winning photographs on the following criteria: Creativity, photographic quality, genuineness/authenticity of the content
- Prizes: Metropass, Spacing subscription, TTC subway buttons and magnets, Metro Magnets, and bragging rights
- Judges: Matthew Blackett (Spacing), Sam Javanrouh (Daily Dose of Imagery photographer), Sharon Switzer (Art in Transit), and Chloe Ellingson (local photographer)
Please visit the official web page of the contest for all rules, eligibility, and terms and conditions.