Please join City of Vancouver staff at the second in a series of open houses and help shape new park spaces in Hastings Park.
- See how initial public feedback has helped shape park concepts.
- Provide further input on the next stages of the park design.
This project is a result of the Hastings Park/PNE Master Plan adopted by City Council in 2010. The Master Plan outlines a plan to transform Hastings Park into a greener, year-round destination that provides improved community access, significant additional park space, and renewed facilities for the annual PNE Fair, Playland and other festivals and events.
WHEN: 1pm–9pm Wednesday 22 February.
WHERE: Main entrance, Pacific Coliseum, 100 North Renfrew Street.
DESCRIPTION: Open House: New Park Spaces and Greenways: Hastings Park.
The following projects will be illustrated at this open house:
- Empire Field – synthetic turf sports fields and running path for community use
- Connection to New Brighton – greenways for walking, jogging and cycling
- Creekway Park and the daylighted stream
- Plateau Park – a multi-use sports park
If you are unable to attend the event, Open House materials and a questionnaire will be available online at: www.vancouver.ca/hastingspark