Via Momentum Mag
#ThisIsHowWeRoll celebrates everyday cycling and walking in Vancouver. Walk, ride or roll to one of three locations in July as local photo booth company imageCube showcases people of all ages and abilities that bike or walk for work, fun, commuting, or otherwise!
Participants can have their portrait taken, and will get a copy of their professional photo to take home with them. Participants can share their photo online, and be entered to win a sweepstakes for great prizes including a Liv Giant Cruiser, Bern helmet, Ortlieb pannier, and Totem tote bag! Participants will also have an opportunity to share their experiences on the 10th Avenue corridor, and on Vancouver’s larger cycling network.
- Monday, July 20th: VGH Precinct, 10th Ave between Heather St and Willow St. 3:30-6:30pm
- Sunday, July 26th: Kitsilano Farmer’s Market, 10th Ave at Larch St. 10:00am-2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 29th: Cathedral Square, Dunsmuir St at Richards St, 3:30-6:30pm
How can you support and participate?
- Share this post!
- Join the Facebook events linked to above, and invite your friends!
- Attend one of the photo shoot sessions to have your portrait taken and share feedback on Vancouver’s cycling network!
- Can’t make it to a photo shoot? Share a photo of your own on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with the hashtag #ThisIsHowWeRollVan to join the conversation!
For more information about the #ThisIsHowWeRollVan photo sweepstakes and to submit a photo, visit Momentum Mag.
For more information about the 10th Avenue Corridor project, visit the City of Vancouver.