Call for Credentials for Artists, Marine Gateway Development Project – PCI Developments
Eligibility: Open to professional artists
Budget: Budgets range from $50,000 to $300,000
Submission Deadline: January 21, 2013 – 11:59pm EST
PCI Developments, the owner and developer of the Marine Gateway Development Project, is issuing this Call For Credentials for Artists to initiate the first of a two-stage selection process to identify artwork for a new development.
The public art locations are all situated outdoors. The opportunities include:
- An exterior location for a work created by and in honour of the Musquem people
- An exterior location for a light based work- situated on the façade of the residential tower
- A design opportunity for an artist skilled in programming light to work with the LED systems situated in the building penthouse
- A wall mounted exterior work for the east wall of the transit station that can be easily maintained and cleaned
- An exterior work in honour of explorer Simon Fraser
- Budgets range from $50,000 to $300,000.
For full details on the project and submission requirements go to: http://akimbo.ca/53678
Applications are due at 11:59pm on January 21, 2013 (EST).
Any questions regarding this call can be emailed to Ben Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org.